Monday, May 17, 2010

Overdue Vacation in Saint George

So the last vacation we had was almost four years ago, it was our honeymoon.  Our honeymoon was certainly a vacation but it was also a move to Utah. 

We stayed at a hotel here and there, but mostly camped for the 10 day move/honeymoon.  The camping trip idea came about because I never camped with my parents because summer was our busy season.

Devils Tower, 2006 (just one of many national parks we visited).
 
Tyler knew I was struggling a little bit with working so much as I hadn't had a day off since February.  He asked me where I would go if I could take a vacation so I described what I wanted to do and he planned it.  He did such a great job because we had an absolute blast.  We left Thursday May 13th and came back Sunday Afternoon the 16th.  We mainly hung out, laid by the pool, played games, went to Iron Man II, went out to eat at Pancho and Lefty's, walked around a few parks, and did a little shopping.  It was so nice to get out of the house and be together.  Well enough chatter, I posted some pictures below.


Saint George Laquinta

Palm Trees only 3.5 hours away by car!

Our Room

Tyler just happy as can be

Having a good time

I loved this rock park, it was fun.

Tyler, I adore you!  Thank you so much for being my best friend and knowing exactly what I need when I need it.  Love you, Brenda

1 comment:

Scott and Kenzie Butler said...

This looks like it was an awesome vacation! It is always nice to get away!!!